Brodie Romax Titanium 2020
Build Your Dream Bike
The Romax Titanium frame can be built for just about everything you may decide you want to do with it. Thru Axles maximize frame stiffness, are light weight but still provide easy and quick wheel changes. Frame details like internally routed cables for a sleeker finish and Di2 compatibility ensure the ability to upgrade and future proof.
The Ultralight Titanium frameset is part of our flagship Romax family of adventure racing and cyclocross bikes. Better and more versatile and covetable than ever before. The Romax Titanium has modern, responsive geometry. Fast enough to race but maintaining long distance, rough surface comfort and stability.
Gravel, Cyclocross, Road, Road Plus, Race, Touring: you can build your Ti Romax frame up any way you want.
Key Features and Specs :
- 3/2.5 shaped and butted Titanium tubes
- 12 mm Thru Axle, 1.5mm thread pitch
- Tapered 1 1/8” – 1.5” Integrated – (SHIH IS-42/28.6 / IS-52/40)
- External routing for mechanical, internal routing for Di2
- BB is BSA – Threaded 1.37” x 24 TPI, 68mm
- Front derailleur clamp 31.8mm
- Recommended Max Tire size with fenders : 650×47 or 700×40