Toussaint Velo Routier 650B Low Trail Frame
The Velo Routier is Toussaint’s all purpose frame. Designed with classic French low trail geometry to fit 32-to-42mm wide 650B tires with fenders, the Velo Routier is smooth and fast on pavement but comfortable when the road turns to gravel or dirt. There are braze-ons for a front handlebar bag rack, low rider panniers and a rear rack for light touring. Two bottle water mount mounts and frame pump pegs on the seat stays. The frame is full 4130 Cro-mo throughout TIG welded with a main triangle of double butted tubing and stays. The fork is Cro-mo with a wide clearance cast crown. In addition, Fairfield Bicycle has secured a number of these frames equipped with headsets and classic Dia Compe centre pull brakes.
– Classic French low trail geometry
– Cro-mo double butted tubing through-out tuned for frame size
– Cro-mo fork
– Clearance to fit up to 42mm wide 650b tires with fenders.
– Extended head-tube (25mm)
Detailed Frame Geometry
– Long reach drop centre-pull brake braze-on mounts (68-78mm)
– Downtube braze-on shifter bosses
– Handlebar bag rack braze-on mounts
– Front low rider rack mounts
– Rear rack eyelets
– Full fender eyelets at bridges and dropouts
– Left seat stay pump mount
– Two sets of water bottle bosses
– 130mm rear hub spacing
– 1″ traditional English threaded headset
– 28.6mm front derailleur clamp size
– 27.2mm seat post size / 30 mm seatpost clamp I.D.
– Max tire size width: 42mm
– 68mm English Threaded Bottom Bracket
– Bare frame weight 2177 grams (medium 54 cm frame)
– Bare fork weight 958 grams (for medium 54 cm frame)